Last Modified: Jan. 1st 2020
Capel Studio, LLC knows that you care how information about you is used and shared, and we appreciate the trust you put in us to act carefully and sensibly. When you share information with us, for example by creating an Capel Studio account, we can make our services even better for you (to help you connect with other people or to show you more relevant search results and ads) and make sharing with others quicker and easier. As you use our services, we want you to understand how we are using your information and how you can protect your privacy.
Information We Collect
The information we collect from our customers helps us to personalize and continually improve your experience with Capel Studio. We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, submit content and other materials, participate in a contest or questionnaire, or communicate with customer service on our Web site.
Cookies and Anonymous Identifiers
“Cookies” and anonymous identifiers are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and to provide features such as personalized greetings and storage of items in your Shopping Cart between visits. The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether, however cookies allow you to take full advantage of some of Capel Studio’s best features.
We use email communication to distribute Capel Studio Newsletters and to send periodic emails pertaining to your orders and to notify you when there are changes to the website. If you do not want to receive promotional e-mail from us, please update your account information or otherwise notify us.
In the event of loss of the password by the user, Capel Studio may send a password recovery message to the email provided during registration. It is the sole responsibility of the Author to guarantee that only the Author may read this message. Capel Studio will offer no password recovery channel other than submission of a new password to the registered email.
How We Use Information We Collect
We use the information that you provide to respond to your requests, customize future shopping, improve our site’s functionality, communicate with you, and offer additional features to improve your experience.
Information about our customers is very important to our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We share customer information only as described below.
- Third-Party Service Providers. We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include sending e-mail, processing credit card payments, and other SQL database queries that process information for our site. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions but may not use it for other purposes.
- Protection of Capel Studio, LLC and Others. We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce or apply our Terms of Service and other agreements, or protect the rights, property, or safety of Capel Studio, our users and others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. We do not sell, rent, share or otherwise disclose personal information for commercial purposes in violation of the commitment set forth in this Privacy Notice.
- Deleted Information. We aim to maintain our services in a manner that protects information from accidental or malicious destruction. Because of this, after you delete information for our services, we may not immediately delete residual copies from our active services and may not remove information from our backup systems.
How Secure is the Information About Me?
We work hard to protect Capel Studio users from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of information we hold. In particular:
- We encrypt many of our services using SSL.
- We review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems.
- We restrict access of personal information to Capel Studio employees, contractors, and agents who need to know that information in order to process it for us, and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.
- All supplied sensitive and/or credit information is only accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
Terms of Service
Please visit our Terms of Service section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.